Sep 13, 2013

Strøget Shopping

My last post of the trip is a shopping guide from the most exciting shopping day I have ever experienced. I think I went a bit crazy. But how can I not! All of the amazing Scandinavian design I have loved and shared on this blog was all sitting right in front of me. Now I am a proud owner of the incredible products I've introduced here like the trays from HAY and Mormor from Normann Copenhagen. Here are the shops in the order I visited with the City Hall Square as my starting point.

1. Tiger

2. Søstrene Grenes

3. Lego

4. & Other Stories
H&M's higher end and more edgy sister store. I got some cool accessories!!


5. Kaiku

6. Grønlykke


I call it the mothership. I want to live here. 

8. HAY 
Last but not least, my favorite shop of all! I have been waiting and waiting for this moment and the beautiful store/ showroom did not disappoint :) That was the best hour ever...

They let me play around with the tray combination to decide which colors I wanted. 






No comments: