Jun 3, 2011

daily dose of Design*Sponge

There's a blog I’ve been following loyally for about 2 years now. It's the Design*Sponge. This is the most delightful and inspiring blog all about creative design and the creative people behind it. It’s not about the mainstream or the most cutting edge design but something more close to home. The everyday stuff.


For me, I love to start off my work day by checking the latest posts which are always filled with beautiful ideas and colors. I've tried my hand at many of the diy projects introduced every Wednesday. Some projects are a bit hard to carry out in Singapore where there are no Home depot type stores but the smaller projects are really fun. One of my favorite and something travel lovin Singaporeans can find useful is the city guide section. It offers a very hip and unique guide to cities all around the world.

No comments: