Aug 12, 2013

Weekend Love: Birthday Feast!

It was my birthday yesterday and lucky me, it fell on a 4 day weekend in Singapore :)  and like all good celebrations it was full of good food and friends! I had a dinner party and a lunch and both venues were a hit with my friends so I have to share it with you! First, Saturday night dinner was at a the brand new restaurant in Tanjong Pagar called Napoleon Food & Wine Bar. I was worried about it being only a month old but we were impressed overall. If you serve a good beef tartare, I will definately be back!


The best part of Napoleon, they have a wine vending machine!!



The next day we headed over to one of my favorite places to brunch in Singapore, the Basilico at Regent Hotel. On top of the amazing spread offered daily, the Sunday buffet comes with a Foie Gras station and a cheese room. Yes, it's a room dedicated to cheese, kinda like cheese heaven.


I'm so grateful for the delicious food and the friends who made it an amazing birthday!

No comments: