Jul 12, 2013

Inspired by: the Everygirl

I love the Everygirl!! It's one of my most opened links from bloglovin' these days. Don't know what I'm talking about?  The Everygirl is a beautiful site full of inspiration for, yup you guessed it, every girl. 


Why I decided to share it today is because of their recent feature on Jenna Britton. Shes a Digital Marketing Manager and her story and career advise was just what I've been looking for. They introduce so many successful women from all walks of life under the 'career feature' section, I'm sure you'll find one that you connect with :) 


The Everygirl Manifesto:
Whether she is searching for her dream job or a new city to call home;
is saving up for a down payment or a trip to Europe;
is learning to cook or speak another language,
she wants a little guidance. She wants to be inspired.
She is The Everygirl.

Photos from theEverygirl.com

No comments: