Jan 6, 2012

Spreading the Aloha

Here I thought I was being creative by setting up my own design blog…while in a matter of months, my mother has set up her own shop with many of her original items!! I was taught in school that design is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration. Just like that, my mom got a little inspiration and ran with it. I know it was a ton of work and many people were involved, but it’s really amazing to see all the ideas take shape. Hope Ringo didn't fall too far from the tree ;)



Everything introduced on the website is based on mom’s hopes of spreading a bit of Aloha to everyone. My favorite is the “Smiling Tiki,” an original character designed especially for the shop by an artist residing in Hawaii. I hear it’s selling fast and I’m anxiously waiting for mine to be delivered!

The cutest pa’u available for those practicing hula. Although I don't hula, I ordered this for myself and wore it during a holiday in Tioman. 



No comments: