Jun 6, 2011

beautiful wedding cakes


During our 2 months search for a wedding venue, i learned that Singapore gives very little opportunities for a unique wedding. majority of the people take a wedding package from a hotel pre-set with the food, flowers, gifts etc etc. and I have to say I am now one of them. At the end of the day, it makes most sense. and the recent unbearable hot weather and the occasional rain storms really turned me off from my dream outdoor wedding under a white tent. But I have to practice what I preach. so I plan to do everything I can to customize and incorporate my creativity. 


I look at many places for inspiration and I thought I should share some of them with the other girls in their planning stage to encourage creative, unique and beautifully designed weddings. today im gonna start with some amazing wedding cakes i came across. Maybe we can slowly change the wedding scene in Singapore from being so cookie cutter ;)



No comments: